Skip To Content

Service Requests

Service Requests:

A request for service can be made to alert the Town of Kirkland Lake of potential problems. Requests should be for non-emergency services, such as:

  • Reporting a pothole
  • Missed garbage/recycling collection
  • Potential by-law infractions
  • Reporting litter, debris or similar
  • Streetlight not working

To assist with the processing of your request efficiently, please ensure to provide as much information as possible and be descriptive in your submission. Municipal staff may contact you to verify information within the request.

You may submit your request through the Activity Request Form embedded below or please contact 705-567-9365 to initiate an Activity Request by phone. Thank you.