Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
|Please note - we are experiencing issues with the script generating the above links. If you encounter a "Not Acceptable!" error message, please refresh your browser and try the link again.|
- June 24 Municipal Update
- The Department of Physical Services for the Town of Kirkland Lake wishes to announce the conclusion of the contract with Teck Northern Roads for the operation of the Residential Recycling Depot located at 37 Duncan Ave. North.
Furthermore, we have been advised by the contractor they will no longer be offering this service and will be shutting down the depot as of July 1st of this year. Please be advised the Town will be continuing the biweekly residential curbside recycling collection.
- Sealed Bid Equipment Auction
The Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake is having a surplus equipment sealed bid auction. Bid sheets with the list of items for sale may be obtained at the reception desk at Town Hall, 3 Kirkland Street.
All sealed bids should be submitted to the attention of Jo Ann Ducharme, Clerk, by 2:00 pm Thursday, July 7th at Town Hall, P.O. box 1757, Kirkland Lake, Ontario P2N 3P4
Should you require further information please contact the undersigned by phone (705) 567-9365 ext 231 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- MEDIA RELEASE - Town Support for KL Goldminers Already in Place
- PUBLIC NOTICE - Hawker Peddler bylaw
Please be advised that the Council of the Town of Kirkland Lake has updated its Hawker Peddler bylaw to regulate the sale of goods and services by transient salespersons.
Transient hawkers, peddlers, and salespersons require a licence from the Town of Kirkland Lake in order to operate in Town.
- NOTICE – Airport Road Reconstruction
The Town of Kirkland Lake wishes to advise the reconstruction work including pulverizing and surface treatment on Airport Road is scheduled to begin Wednesday, June 1, for approximately two weeks.
The Town of Kirkland Lake Department of Physical Services wishes to apologize for any inconvenience as a result of the road reconstruction work.
- Summer Construction 2016
- Town of Kirkland Lake Introduces my311
What is my311? My311 is a tool to improve service to residents and to handle non-emergency municipal questions and requests.
My 311 is a superior web-based solution that supports the open communication between citizens and local government.
- KIRKLAND LAKE WASTE MANAGEMENT - Request for Proposals Review
- Have you seen the "After Work" photos that were installed across from RBC Bank in downtown KL yet?
They can be seen on the "Kirkland Lake, from a photographer's prospective" Facebook group page, as well as many others that were submitted for judging, which due to the large volume of photos submitted and the space allotments, did not make the cut.
Thanks to the local photographers Alex Boudreault, Brian Bronson, J-R Daoust, Joanne Ranger, Leanne Nielsen, Penny Fournel, Shauna Howey and Sylvie Goulet for their photographic contributions in making our downtown core more inviting.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Hockey Heritage North would like to warn visitors not to use the old website hockeyheritagenorth.ca. An organization has bought the web address and stolen the content. We are unable to access or change any information on the site. Links on the website could also potentially be dangerous, please do not click them. Keep your eyes open for our new upcoming website, which will be posted when unveiled. Thank you for your patience and consideration.
- TAKE NOTICE THAT the Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake has agreed to offer a cash incentive when purchasing a residential building lot on Calbeck Avenue, Balsam Avenue, Porteous Avenue and King George Court. The minimum price per lot is $10,000. $5,000 will be refunded if issued an occupancy permit within one (1) year, $3,000 if issued an occupancy permit within two (2) years.
Please obtain a copy of the “Request to Purchase” from the Department of Physical Services located at 1 Dunfield Road in Kirkland Lake or here. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Waste Management and Recycling Calendar for 2016
- NEWS RELEASE
Kirkland Lake Benefits From Improvements to Wastewater Infrastructure
Kirkland Lake profite d’améliorations de ses infrastructures de traitement des eaux usées